Lost and found...

Wish Life had an eraser.Well! there is "tym".But it is real slow.!!Something that could erase my mistakes and flaws,or else something that could rewind my life path so far..:)
Anyway! Life is adventures so it definitely ought to be surprising and shocking!!!
After all these missing and the occasional' syndromes' i have quite become numb.I don't feel much now.See this is how life moulds us.The transition from an innocent mind to a needy human at the end.How sure are things on Earth?? Still! there are hopes and more hopes ..dreams and more dreams..
Hope..
There will be a day when i start living ..MY life!! The real life,only some dare to live.My hopes and dreams has always been on paper.I m gonna give it my favorite colors , and wings to fly..:)
CLICHE:-Life's never meant to be easy!!!
i get it:) its not hard either when we put it for"comparison",She wants to stay mysterious always and forever. She has coded her mystery is small wooden block..yes the same wooden cube!!! which opens by faith and faith only:)

LOST AGAIN...
not sure of the days and the nite and people..Not even sure about my existence..Feels like i ve been abducted to some enemy ground..The faces are known...but the deeds Strange..:)

Comments

Popular Posts