I was born into privilege with your face carved in my heart

The strong winds ,heavy rains, intense sun;let it fade away

But years could not kill,the memories of a future

That we made before time.

Days ! I searched for you in the wild

And days in the crowd

Even the familiar faces did I not dissect

But its a stranger whom I gazed all along

How did I miss, the spark in your eyes

How did I miss,the silence when we met

Everything's at the right place

Except my resonating mind

All i need is to close my eyes

To see you and me in "us"

Did i not deceive you

By not deciphering it right.

Now I stand on the edge of this cliff

All that is left is a jump to "eternity"

Or the whole way back

Just to find you happy beside a fairy

With a doubtful heart , I left you with.

Comments

Popular Posts