Failed to bring myself together to hold you,
To hold your hands for one last time
Pull you closer to me and whisper,
"Do not leave me now !
An end needs a beginning"
Pleaded for an expression! a word!

Concealed screams of my compunction
'Forever' seemed less
A day more could do anything
Was your heart shut out,or its just your eyes?

Did you even hear my wordless reverberation?
What happened to your promises?
The promise of finding your way out.
Doors opening,lights outside

Stepped back into "my world"
Battling through fierce eyes that's so mine
With everything in hand and nothing to cling onto
My mornings are like those of a fresh widow's

My days are spend in search of the mirage
My evenings are pale and still
My nights reassures i deserve contempt
Sing again when am all alone

Touch again when am in doubt
Flow through me when am desperate
Disguise again ! and I would pretend
Faking a smile,living the fear
Colluding with the present
Wanting him ,that separates us and unites
All for the wager ,I made with myself

Comments

Popular Posts