Am i been charmed by the hunter?
Or been mesmerized by mother nature?
I see my premonitions manifesting
Leaving logic at bay
Now the search has ended
Letting the journey to begin.

The thoughts about you,yearns for a visage
That could make the world stand still
The failed resistance leads to an urge
The undying desire to be touched
Want me and need me
One real moment for the expendable.

Hold me now
Kill me next
Let me drain till the end
I choose to be hunted down
Not 'cause of your arrowheads
But for the tears your eyes couldn't save

Your hunger for vitality
And mine for visibility
Together we are here
Sharing the sanctuary
Just a thin line of separation
And just one step away from liberation

Promise me that your hands wouldn't tremble
The metal would pass through me swiftly
I would sigh,and not cry
This valediction is a bliss
Emancipate me from this unrequited love
For even the pain you give is insatiable.

Comments

Popular Posts